The Equalization and Address Issuance Departments will be closed until April 6, 2020. The phone numbers and individual employee emails will not be monitored. If you need assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
The Equalization Department is responsible for the preparation of the equalization report for the Board of Commissioners. This report is intended to assure that tax assessments throughout the county are levied at comparable levels of market value. This work is then reviewed by the State Tax Commission.
Equalization Annual Reports
PPSR/PPSR IC (L-4050)
- 2019 L4050 PPSRIC - REVISED 6.5.2019
- 2019 L4050 PPSR -REVISED 6.5.2019
- PPSR IC 2018
- PPSR 2018
- PPSR IC 2017
- PPSR 2017
- L4050PP IC 2016 INCLUDING MAY EMPP
- PPSR IC 2016
- L4050IC 2016
- 2016 PERSONAL PROPERTY REPORTING
- 2014 Personal Property Summary Report
- 2014 Multi-County Personal Property Summary Report (PDF)