News Flash


Posted on: April 17, 2019

Change in County Building Entrance

Court complex drawing

Until further notice, ALL PUBLIC access to the Roscommon County Building offices must be through the main entrance to the Courthouse.

If you need to conduct business with these offices: Clerk, Treasurer, Controller, Commissioners, MSUe, Veterans, Housing, Gypsy Moth, Maintenance, Equalization or IT, then you must enter the complex through the courthouse entrance.

If your business is with any of the courts, then nothing has changed. You will still enter through the main courthouse entrance as usual.

If you need mobility assistance, wheel chairs are available for use at the main entrance.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Home

Added Online Services

Posted on: August 9, 2016